Connex - ECT
Year 1 Primary Class Teacher – Brent (Inner London)
Initially 1 year contract with the chance of a permanent role for the right candidate
Salary paid to scale, based on experience
We are working with a fantastic 1 form entry catholic school based in the heart of Brent who are looking to take on an experienced teacher to work within a Year 1 class joining a strong KS1 team.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of the Curriculum and have a track record as a good/outstanding teacher.
The school can offer you:
- Continued Professional Development which will equip you with the skills and knowledge for further promotion
- Opportunities to progress your career within the school
- An organised and well-resourced school
- Pupils who are well behaved, are eager to learn, confident, and hardworking
- Committed and motivated staff, engaged parents and an actively supportive Governing Body
The headteacher is looking to set up interviews ASAP.
ECTs/NQTs are encouraged to apply! The school are happy to support your ECT induction.
Should you feel this is the right position for you please make an application by clicking ‘apply’ or emailing your CV and covering letter via the button below.
PRIMARY CLASS TEACHER / KS1 / YEAR 1/ NQT / ECT / NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHER / EARLY CAREER TEACHER / EXPERIENCED TEACHER