Connex - Liverpool
Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher looking for a new challenge?
Connex Education are currently recruiting a Year 1 teacher for a wonderful school in Formby to cover a maternity leave starting in September 2023.
The school is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic Key Stage 1 teacher that will be available for the entire academic year.
– Follow the Key Stage 1 framework to meet Year 1 learning objectives.
– Plan exciting and inclusive lessons.
– Be competent in delivering the Read Write Inc phonics programme.
– Contribute to extra-curricular activities.
To be considered for this role you must have recent and relevant experience teaching in Key Stage 1 as a qualified teacher.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive weekly pay £500-650.
- Weekly pay, through PAYE system plus holiday pay.
- Full Compliance with AWR.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited).
Qualifications and what you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please click below to apply.