Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently working with a fantastic primary school located in the Halewood area of Knowsley who are recruiting for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant for an upcoming long-term role. This role will be full-time (8:30-3:15 Monday to Friday), and will start as soon as possible. They are seeking committed and passionate TAs who have experience working with SEN pupils in KS1 (Year 2).
This position will have an option for a permanent contract in the school for the successful teaching assistant.
Some benefits for you:
- Competitive daily salary between £70-80 (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD Training (fully accredited)
- You must have recent and relevant experience, preferrably in a 1:1 capacity
- It is essential that you have a Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC)
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recuitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.