Connex - ECT
Job Title: Year 2 Class Teacher (ECT)
Connex Education Partnership is excited to be recruiting for a Year 2 Class Teacher (ECT) position on behalf of a reputable 1 form entry CofE primary school located in Haringey, Inner North London. This vibrant school offers excellent transport links and provides a supportive environment for both staff and students.
- Position: Year 2 Class Teacher (ECT)
- Location: Haringey, Inner North London
- Salary: Inner London (competitive)
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: September 2023
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Year 2 Class Teacher who is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives. This is an excellent opportunity for an Early Career Teacher (ECT) to develop their skills and contribute to a nurturing learning environment.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing timely feedback and support
- Create a stimulating and inclusive classroom environment
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies
- Establish positive relationships with students, parents, and the wider school community
- Contribute to the school’s ethos and uphold its Christian values
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or currently completing teacher training (ECT status)
- Strong knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate young learners
- Commitment to professional development and willingness to participate in the school’s induction program
The school offers Inner London salary, ECT support, and a comprehensive induction program to support your transition into the role. You will be joining a friendly and dedicated team of professionals who are committed to providing the best educational experience for their students.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Danielle Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connex Education Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other recruitment checks will be required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application and discussing this exciting opportunity further.