Connex - Liverpool
Role: Year 2 Teaching Assistant
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Salary: Up to £450 weekly
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm
Are you looking for a role where you can support, guide and nurture?
I am working exclusively with a primary school on the Wirral, who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to support in the Year 2 class. You will be focused mainly on providing support to two specific children with SEN, who have Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs).
This role will commence from Monday 27th Nov and will continue throughout the academic year. You will benefit from a supportive staff team of Senior Leadership Team, teachers and teaching assistants alike.
Connex Education offer our Teaching Assistants a fully funded Level 3/4 Teaching Assistant qualification – a fantastic opportunity to earn an income while you upskill your qualifications!
- Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB, etc.) or relevant experience.
- Preferred experience in a primary school setting.
- Adaptability and collaborative mindset.
- Hold a DBS on update service or obtain one through Connex.
- Competitive weekly salary between £350 – £450 (dependent on experience)
- Fully funded and accredited CPD and training opportunities with Connex Academy
- Opportunity for temporary placements to turn permanent
- Dedicated support 24/7 from your personal consultant
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK, with a strong reputation since 1999.
We specialise in recruiting for a wide range of education roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists, and tutors.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this role, or having a confidential discussion on finding the perfect role for you, please APPLY NOW!