Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are working exclusively with a fantastic primary school in the Halewood area of Knowsley. This school is looking to recruit a proactive and passionate teaching assistant to join their Year 3 team on a full time basis, starting immediately.
You will be working with an experienced teacher and other support staff in the class. You will be providing support to a pupil with additional needs in the class, previous experience in a 1:1 capacity or working with ASD is desired.
Why choose Connex Education?
- Flexible work: we offer a wide range of placements, from day-to-day, long-term roles or part-time roles tailored to your availability.
- Temp-to-perm roles: We create a platform for long-term supply roles to transition into permanent contracts with schools.
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy competitive rates and benefits while working with us.
- Supportive Team: Be part of friendly, proactive, and experienced team that values your skills and provides ongoing support.
- Variety of Schools: Gain experience in diverse primary schools around the Knowsley area that will give you a chance to enrich your skills.
- Referral scheme: Earn £200 vouchers by referring candidates to us.
- Dedicated Support: You will be able to count on 24/7 support from your dedicated recruitment consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Level 2/3 qualification is desirable (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC).
- GCSEs or equivalent Level 2 in Maths and English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to adapt to different learning environments.
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.