Connex - Birmingham
Connex Education are recruiting for a full time Year 4 Teacher, on behalf of an incredible primary school in Handsworth, Birmingham. To Join their fantastic team for the entirety of the spring term in 2024.
– Full time teaching a Year 4 class KS2
– Planning, teaching and marking
– Strong classroom management
– Some students will require support as English isn’t their first language
– A TA will be in to support on an Ad hoc basis
– Based in Handsworth, Birmingham
Our ideal candidate:
– Qualified Teacher Status
– An experienced primary school teacher, to carry out all aspects of the role
– Comfortable controlling a classroom and behaviour management
– We would still encourage ECT’s to apply as we work with multiple schools across the country and can find you something more appropriate
– Experience in KS2
We would love to speak to you today, and encourage you to call James on 0121 456 4040 at Connex Education.
– You have access to your own dedicated consultant available 24/7
– Beyond this position we can find you another long term or permanent role.
– We work with schools all across the midlands, so we can find you your perfect role, as close to your doorstep as possible.
– Consistent work available in a variety of environments.
– Free CPD and accredited courses to further your development free of charge.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this fabulous Key stage 2 opportunity, in Handsworth, Birmingham. Please follow the link below in order to apply. Alternatively, please call 0121 456 4040 and one of our lovely consultants will provide you with all the support you need. We eagerly await your call.