Connex - Liverpool
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a new challenge?
Connex Education are currently recruiting a Year 4 teacher for a school with a great reputation in Formby. The school are looking to appoint an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher who has good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 framework.
The role will start in September and will be for the entire academic year. For the right candidate, there is a real possibility of the role becoming permanent.
– Follow the Key Stage 2 framework to meet Year 4 learning objectives.
– Plan exciting and inclusive lessons.
– Have good classroom management skills.
– Contribute to extra-curricular activities.
To be considered for this role you must have recent and relevant experience teaching in Key Stage 2 as a qualified teacher.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive weekly pay £500-650.
- Weekly pay, through PAYE system plus holiday pay.
- Full Compliance with AWR.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited).
Qualifications and what you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please click below to apply.