Connex - Manchester
Connex Education are recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to start immediately.
The role is based in a 2 form entry Primary School in North Manchester.
Your new school can offer you great career progression, the opportunity to expand your horizons and work with the children of our future.
It essential that you have the knowledge and experience teaching across KS2 in an adaptable and explorative manner, ensuring that the children are meeting ‘end of year expectations’ and learning in ‘greater depth’. You must have QTS and a DBS that is on the update service (or willing to apply for one through Connex).
In return, Connex can offer you:
• Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
• Full compliance with AWR
• Excellent links to local schools, expanding your personal network
• Experienced education consultant specialising in your area
• Interview/observation help and guidance
• Refer a school or friend and receive £200 worth of vouchers
• Full access to a wide range of FREE CPD training, with over 60 courses to choose from
If you are interested in this role or would like to set up a call to discuss other vacancies, please apply today! Call us on 0161 518 9000 or send your CV to email@example.com
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business