Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education are currently seeking an experienced Year 6 Teacher who enjoys working in Key Stage 2 to cover a long term role.
The right teacher must have great knowledge of the KS2 national curriculum and is able to make an impact from day one. It is essential that you have excellent behaviour management and are an experienced teacher!
The role will be in a lovely school located in the picturesque Vale of Belvoir!
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex Education can offer;
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Direct links to local schools.
– Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
– Dedicated consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please get in touch today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01158243001