Connex - Birmingham
Full Time Year 6 Teacher
We are currently looking for a Year 6 Teacher for a mainstream primary school in Walsall. This is a full-time position and has an immediate start.
To be considered for this role, you need to:-
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
- Provide two suitable references covering the last 2 years
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Connex Education will offer you:
- Ongoing support from the Connex team
- Access to excellent CPD opportunities through our exclusive Connex Academy
- An excellent ‘refer a friend scheme’ – £200 in vouchers could be yours!
If you think this opportunity is right for you or you would like information on other roles available, please call Rebecca on 0121 456 4040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.