Connex - Liverpool
Role: Year 6 (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £650-£750 per week
Are you an experienced KS2 teacher with experience in preparing for SATS?
Connex Education are searching for an experienced Year 6 teacher who is willing to go above and beyond for their class. The school are looking an enthusiastic and highly-motivated KS2 teacher who can create a positive learning environment for a wonderful Year 6 class.
The role is to cover a maternity leave and it will start in January. The role will be for the remainder of the academic school year. The school has been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and has an excellent reputation within the community.
Please apply today if you feel like you have the required experience for this exciting role.
Why choose Connex Education?
- Temp-to-perm roles: We create a platform for long-term supply roles to transition into permanent contracts with schools.
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy competitive rates and benefits while working with us.
- Supportive Team: Be part of friendly, proactive, and experienced team that values your skills and provides ongoing support.
- Variety of Schools: Gain experience in diverse primary schools around the Southport area that will give you a chance to enrich your teaching skills.
- Referral scheme: Earn £200 vouchers by referring candidates to us.
- Dedicated Support: You will be able to count on 24/7 support from your dedicated recruitment consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Induction must be completed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to make a difference and inspire.
- Experience working in KS2.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here.