What we can offer you
Connex Education Partnership has hundreds of loyal schools, academies, nurseries and special education centres who use us weekly, many of them on an exclusive basis (so you won’t find their vacancies anywhere else).
We have terrific consultants, who listen to you. They find out what you are looking for and match you not only with the right work but also the right setting and for either day-to-day supply or long-term roles.
We’re also part of The Classroom Partnership, which means we offer a wide range of recruitment and training solutions designed to help progress your career.
Here are some of the benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership:
- A one-to-one consultant relationship to manage all your Connex work life
- Access to accredited CPD courses
- Career development and international teaching opportunities
- An excellent service, which includes regular contact as the norm
- Professionally-written and presented personal profiles to introduce you to schools
- A wide range of education settings to choose from
- Work to suit your needs and wishes
- Online timesheets
- PAYE payroll – So none of those payroll fee’s that are so common with other agencies
- Unique choice of monthly or weekly pay and holiday pay
- An online portal & easy-to-use app so you can sort your worklife on-the-go
- Loads of opportunities to broaden your experience
- Free accredited Safeguarding training
If all of that is what you are looking for, here’s who we are looking for…
We recruit the following:
- Nursery staff
- Primary teachers
- Secondary teachers
- Early Careers Teachers (ECTs)
- SEN teachers and support staff
- Teaching assistants
All the candidates who are accepted by us are high-quality education professionals, from Foundation right through to Key Stage 5.
If you’ve got what we take, it’s time to get in touch. You’ll really like how much we will value and look after you.