Connex - Yorkshire
We are working alongside a Secondary school in Bradford, which has a highly successful learning community that provides sustainable education for young people of all abilities.. The school are looking for a Teacher of HSC/PSE to start April 2023. The role is Full time.
The role will be on a long term basis, quite possibly permanent for the right candidate.
Role: Teacher of HSC/PSE
Start date: April 2023
Hours: Full time
Location: Bradford BD6
We welcome applications from all Maths Teachers who must hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a HSC/PSE Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 733 9130 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.