National Tutoring Programme
We are an NTP approved Tuition Partner
From November 2nd 2020 all schools, SEND settings and AP in England can take advantage of 75% subsidised high-quality tutoring and interventions when working with Connex Education Partnership.
For every £1 of catch-up funding spent through an NTP Tuition Partner, it will be worth £4 in tutoring sessions.
Call 08456 646 1018
How does it work?
- The school identifies pupils for 15-hour tutoring blocks
- The school selects Connex Education Partnership as its NTP Tuition Partner
- The school signs NTP MoU through Connex Education Partnership
- The school shares appropriate data with the tutor through our secure portal
- An intervention plan is agreed across a 15-hour block
- The tutor delivers block and updates secure portal after each session
- Tutor completes a post-intervention assessment
- The secure portal is available to the school, teacher and tutor
- Invoice for the block is split 25% to school and 75% to the government
Delivered through schools in collaboration with your school curriculum and teaching. A pupil’s intervention plan is agreed and mapped against an online record of learning outcomes.
Each session your pupil attends is logged in our portal with secured access for your schools and tutors.
Our tutors are all qualified teachers with a passion for supporting pupils on a targeted basis. To support our tutors we have developed a specific suite of skills and professional development.
These are made up of a blend of self study courses and webinars delivered via our own on-demand mobile-friendly CPD platform (unlimited access).
Our tutoring interventions and support are made ip of short regular tuition sessions over a fixed period starting from 15 hour blocks onwards and wherever possible delivered alongside as supplementary to normal school lessons.
Our sessions are quality assured through rigorous cyclical monitoring and reporting.
Calculate your school’s NTP buying power
Simply use the slider to show the number of pupils on roll. Based on £80 per pupil catch up funding our calculator shows you the total value of your catch up funding and what it could be worth if spent on intervention blocks with Connex Education Partnership.
Tutor Preparedness Course
Our Tutor Preparedness Course is only the first step in helping teachers understand the theoretical and practical basics of tutoring. Delivered by our sister company Thirsty Scholars Partnership, tutors are provided with ongoing, accredited CPD to ensure they have all the tools needed to provide high-quality tuition to pupils enrolled on the National Tutoring Programme.