Connex - Liverpool
Becoming a 1:1 Teaching Assistant has never been more rewarding!
We at Connex Education Partnership offer our Teaching Assistants a fully funded Level 3/4 Teaching Assistant qualification!
With the rising demand in Wallasey and surrounding areas We currently have a large variety of day-to-day, short-term, and long-term placements available, making this a fantastic opportunity to build upon your classroom experience! We also offer full-time, Part-time, and flexible work to fit your personal preference and existing commitments.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary of up to £400 per week (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Fully funded Level 3/4 teaching assistant qualification.
For this position, we ask for the following:
- You must have recent and relevant experience.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Hold a Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB, Etc.) or relevant experience.
- The ability to work under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – If you are interested, please apply now!