Connex - Liverpool
Role: Level 2 SEND Teaching Assistant
Working Hours: Full-time
Salary: £350 – £425 per week
Are you passionate about supporting children with special educational needs?
Connex Education are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, adaptable, and proactive teaching assistant for an excellent Primary School in Southport.
We are seeking a TA who has experience working with children in SEN on a 1:1 basis. We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate teaching assistant to join an excellent team of supportive staff. The role be on a long-term basis and could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities as a teaching assistant:
- Provide 1:1 support and guidance to a child with special educational needs.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
- Tailor lessons and activities to meet the child’s unique needs.
- Foster social and emotional growth in a supportive setting.
- Collaborate with teachers and therapists to develop personalized learning plans.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE plus holiday pay.
- Flexibility working hours.
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Level 3 TA and 4 HLTA qualification fully funded through us.
- Free CPD (60+ fully accredited courses) – Autism Awareness Behaviour Management Course etc.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Level 2/3 qualification is essential (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC).
- Experience working with children with children with SEN is desirable.
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.