Connex - Manchester
Connex Education are currently recruiting for flexible tutor to work in a primary school in Blackburn as part of the national tutoring programme.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS1 KS2 and holds QTS.
Working hours are Tuesday and Thursday, 12.30pm – 3.30pm on an ongoing basis.
Delivering small intervention classes to groups of upto 6 children to years 2, 3 and 4, this an ideal role for a tutor looking for part-time work.
The role is to start asap, so please don’t delay in sending in your CV or calling the office.
As a successful teacher you will possess
– QTS and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0161 518 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it is what has earned us our excellent reputation.