Connex - Nottingham
Role: Primary Teacher
Location: West Bridford, Carlton, Gedling, Colwick, Wilford, Clifton, Edwalton, Tollerton.
Pay: £575 – £850 per week, with weekly pay
Contract Type: Temporary, Part Time or Full Time
Start Date: ASAP starts available
Connex Education have opportunities for Qualified Teachers to cover a range of positions in busy primary schools across Nottingham and surrounding areas, to provide temporary support on a range of placements. The placements can range from day to day, short term, and long-term giving you the opportunity to create great bonds with local schools and build upon your experience, or simply keep a hand in the profession without the commitment of a permanent position.
If you are a recently qualified teacher, semi-retired or just looking for a better work:life balance then this is certainly the role for you!
As a successful supply teacher you will posses:
- Good behaviour management skills
- Enthusiastic about Education
- Versatile and happy to support in other departments
- Able to mark/plan if in a long term position
- Able to work in varied secondary schools if desired
Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
For more information on this role or to apply then please send you details to us at email@example.com and we can call you to have a confidential chat.