Connex - North East
Job Title: Qualified Supply Teacher
Location: Redcar and surrounding areas
Pay: £170 – £220 per day
Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work opportunities in Redcar and surrounding areas?. We have day-to-day, short term and long term supply teaching jobs across a variety of schools in the Teesside region. If you are an energetic and engaging supply teacher ready for new challenges, apply today! Day-to-day and longer assignments available in numerous secondary schools.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) or PGCE in your specialist subject area
- Must be 21 and over
- You must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new one
- Good communication skills to be able to follow instructions, update on progress and work collaboratively with teaching staff
- Flexibility to adapt activities based on individual student needs
- Willingness to continue developing skills and knowledge through ongoing training
- Commitment to following safeguarding policies and procedures
What we offer:
- Full, FREE training in SEND, safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day.
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events.
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract.
To apply, please submit your CV to Connex Education along with a supporting statement outlining your experience. For more information, contact Macy Mann on 01642 573 553.