Connex - Liverpool
Are you someone who can make a difference in the education development of children in the classroom?
I am currently looking to fill the position of Teaching Assistant in a primary school on the Wirral. You will be responsible for providing general support in the classroom, working with the children in small groups and on an individual basis.
What we can offer you
- Potential to earn up to £350-£400 per week
- Flexibility in working patterns
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Opportunity to be accepted on to a fully funded Level 3/4 TA qualification.
What you will need
We ask for the following:
- Someone who is friendly, hardworking and empathetic, with a child-centred approach
- Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB etc) or long-term experience working with children
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work well with others
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you.
If you are interested, please apply now, or contact the Liverpool office on 0151 329 2727.